For 2017, the Sacramento Witches’ Ball welcomes SPIRITUAL READERS of all kinds to apply to vend with us. The cost of a booth for the one night is $25.00. Due to limited space, we offer only 8×8′ booth spaces and only have a few spaces available. Vendor application approval is NOT based on who applies first, but on providing a variety of practice and costs to our guests.
All three of the steps below must be completed before your application will be processed for consideration:
Please read the following information. Submitting an application means that you understand and agree to these terms:
Payment for booth space must be sent via PayPal at the link provided below the application.
- Credit for a space is not available.
- Vendor spaces are located under the pavilion on the event grounds (VFW post in Fair Oaks).
- This event is “rain or shine.”
- Booth placement is according to the needs of the event.
- The pavilion is lit and additional electricity is not guaranteed.
- Open flames are not allowed on VFW grounds (no candle use for lighting, for instance).
- Due to the size of our booth spaces, no booth sharing is allowed.
- Set up begins at 5:00 pm on Friday, October 13th.
- Readers must keep their booths open for the duration of the event and may begin packing up at midnight.
- Vendors must check in and check out with the vendor coordinator, Tanya Perucci-Parker.
- No overnight camping on event grounds.
- No one under 18-years-old may be on event grounds during the Witches’ Ball.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable after September 30, 2017.
- You MUST provide a working email address that you will check often so that we may contact you. Enter this email address on Step 3 with your payment. This does NOT have to be the address you use for PayPal.